YOUR ‘ONE STOP SHOP’ FOR CRANE& HOIST SERVICE AND REPAIRS
From Design, Manufacture & Installation of new equipment to After Sales Service, Maintenance and Repair on almost any brand of equipment, Millsom’s are your single contact point to all your lifting requirements.
Established in 1975 and with many thousands of new crane installations completed, Millsom Hoistsare the natural choice for all your maintenance, service and breakdown needs for hoists, cranes or vacuum lifting equipment.
Millsom’s can provide periodical service and inspection as required under current Occupational, Health and Safety regulations. Servicing is provided in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards by our fully qualified and trained Service Technicians.
Millsom’s can help you with:
- Crane & hoist inspections,
- Preventative maintenance,
- 10 Year Inspections on your hoists,
- After service repairs,
- 24 hour / 7 day a week breakdown service,
- Hazard and risk assessment,
- Spare parts & accessories,
- Refurbishment of your existing equipment to meet current safety standards.
Millsom’s also have:
- A fully equipped service department,
- Many service vehicles,
- Fully qualified service technicians,
- Computer monitoring for services due,
- In house access equipment.
Australian Standards, ‘AS2550.3-2002, Section 7 – Maintenance Inspection & Repairs’ state under clause 7.2.2 ‘Routine Maintenance Service shall not exceed three (3) monthly intervals’. Millsom’s are there to assist you in your compliance to the Australian Standards as required.
For further information about Millsom Hoists contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9720 7966 Innovators, Manufacturers & Distributors of Materials Handling Equipment.