Our Highlights » Your Advantages
- Suction surface with suction openings placed closely together.
» Large contact surface prevents the workpiece from being sucked in or damaged, and the vacuum connector from sealing.
- Integrated vacuum generation.
» Compact, ready-to-connect gripper unit.
- Very high volume flow.
» Safe gripping, even with porous materials or work-pieces that only cover part of the suction surface.
- High suction rate with minimum air consumption.
» Low operating costs.
- Dirt-resistant design.
» Maintenance-free operation.
- Controlled air discharge.
» No contamination of process area.
- Axial or sidewise mounting of gripper.
» Flexible mounting possibilities with mounting plate, profiles or HTR-UNI.
- Handling of composites
- Handling of non-rigid and unstable workpieces
- Handling of extremely thin, sensitive foils
- Handling of blank circuit boards
- Anodised aluminium main body with integrated vacuum generation
- Base model with possibility for axial mounting (MA) or sidewise mounting (MS)
- Quick-change contact surfaces with various diameters
- Controlled exhaust air
- Two compressed-air connections (Suction/ blow off)
SCG (270 Kb) - Download PDF for further detailed information