Pallet Inverters / Rotators
Pallet Inverters (Pallet Rotators) are the toughest pallet inverters available.
Users avoid double handling of product and reduce the risk of injury to workers by eliminating manual stacking and restacking of pallets.
- Huge Productivity Increase - automatic pallet rotation eliminates manual labour
- Workplace safety - No manual labour = No injury risk
- Minimises risk of damage to goods – Hydraulic clamp plates with feather touch sensor
- Easy to Use - intuitive microprocessor control with remote
- Australian design and manufacture – Made for Australian pallets and long working life
- Pallet inverters handle widely varying load dimensions
- Capacities up to 2000kgs
- Low cycle times allow high pallet throughput
- Designed for Australian pallet sizes
- 15 years of experience = robust and proven in many environments
How do they work?
Pallet inverters have a fixed base frame and a rotating frame incorporating a clamp mechanism. The clamp is hydraulically actuated while the rotation occurs through the large precision bearing and torque boosted electric drive motor.
All functions of the inverter are controlled by touch pad controls and provide consistent, trouble free operation. The operator needs to press only one button to initiate a full cycle.
- Food manufacturers can eliminate wooden pallets from the processing floor. Timber pallets can be swapped for “clean room” standard in-house plastic or steel pallet .
- Pallet rental costs too high? Use a pallet inverter to swap for cheaper in house pallets
- In automated storage and retrieval systems where pallets are routinely checked and defective pallet loads must be exchanged.
- Export goods on rental or in-house pallets can be transferred to another pallet (or slip sheet) suitable for export.
- Pallet loads which need to be straightened and “squared up”.
- Safety fencing to protect other personnel.
- Remote control to minimise the need for the forklift driver to leave his seat.
- Photo-eyes or Light curtain with interlock in addition to safety fencing.
- Forklift bump edge.
Pallet inverters operate on automatic cycles and workers need to be protected from contact with the inverter as it rotates. Safety fences are essential and interlock electronic photo eyes or curtains add extra security to workplaces.