Standard controls on hydraulic lift tables provide automatic down-indexing, electronic diagnostics and enhanced safety features.
Designed for safety, the scissor lift tables meet or exceed all industry standards.
- Manual or automatic turntables to rotate the load.
- Tilting decks that present the product to the operator.
- High cycle capacity.
- Safety bars or skirts to protect operators.
- Varied deck construction, stainless steel, checker-plate and more.
- Special frames to capture the load.
- Low height scissor tables for use with hand pallet trucks.
- Controls can be automated or interlocked with associated equipment
- Our unique workbench options have been designed for workers who use their hydraulic lift table as a fabrication or assembly bench.
- On Board power outlets that eliminate trailing electrical cords.
- Multiple hand or foot controls can be supplied to prevent unnecessary movement around the table to change its elevation.
- Welded edge tabs to store tools on the table.
- A slide out tray to store tools and plans.
- Plumbing for air hoses.