Electric Wire Rope Hoists
The range of wire rope hoists have been designed with the following principles: reliability, security, durability, price, easy maintenance and finally, arduous service. The designs are modern and compact with perfect dimensional balance.
There Are 4 Categories Of Hoists To Choose From:
|Low Headroom||Foot Mounted||Standard Double Girder Crab||Double Girder Crab with End Carriage|
- Gearbox: Robust and compact, situated on the exterior, allowing ease of access. The helical teeth in all the gears are cut with great precision, in cemented steel, assuring silent running, great reliability and long life. The drive from the motor to the gearbox is direct, avoiding coupling devices which have a tendency to fail. All of the gears are lubricated by an oil bath in the interior of a closed casing, machining of the gear locations is made by high precision machine tools.
- Lifting Motor: The hoist has a cylindrical short circuit motor with an incorporated electromagnetic brake. The motor and brake have been designed for continuous service with high duty factors and cycles. The brakes are electromagnetic disc, with asbestos free flat faced linings. They offer great reliability and automatic braking in the event of power failure. The friction linings are long lasting and the brake is easy to regulate.
The standard version motor has 2 speed options. The second speed has a relation on 1/6 – other relations 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 are available on request.
- Push Button Pendant: Manufactured from high impact polypropylene and provides double insulation. The various motions are controlled by pushbuttons which are colour coded as well as being identified symbols.
- Wheels: Dependant on the hoist model, the wheel material can be GG 60 for monorail hoists and GG 70 (modular cast iron with graphite structure) for bi-rail crabs.
- Electrical Cabinet: A white metallic box located on the hoist frame, allowing easy access to the electrical components.
- Travelling Geared Motors: Specially designed for crane application. Low torque high inertia drives, provide gradual acceleration and smooth deceleration without excessive swing. The drive to the wheel is via a direct splined shaft.
- Overload Limit Device: All hoists are fitted with an electromechanical load cell as standard. It is adjustable within admissible tolerances, and can protect against excessive stresses, thus ensuring a higher degree of safety and longer service life of the hoist.
- Security Limit Switch: In lifting, the switch prevents a possible failure of the main limit switch.
- Limit Switch: Located in the drum axle. It limits hook movement in the up and down motions.
- Drum & Cable Guide: Constructed from a seamless steel tube with machined grooves. The groove is machined dependent on the wire rope exits i.e 1 or 2 exits. The drum is fitted to the hoist frame using high quality, self lubricating, commercial bearings. The drive from the gearbox to the rear drum is via a direct splined shaft. The rope guide is modular cast iron with self lubricating graphite, which also gives particular resistance to wear.