Medium Duty Retractors with Automatic Arresting Mechanism
The 7222 Series of retractors are designed for continuous operation. Load capacities ranging 3.0kg to 10.0kg are sufficient to meet the exacting demands of everyday use. High standards of quality and safety make them invaluable when used in combination with hand-held tools on assembly lines, as well as for individual applications and installations on machines.
Components subject to wear (spring and cable) are easy to replace and can be obtained as spare parts. In addition, these retractors are fitted as standard with a safety detent which prevents the tool from falling if the spring breaks. A safety chain, also fitted as standard, contributes significantly to the safe use of these retractors.
The 7222 series of retractors are equipped with an automatic arresting mechanism which stops the retraction process, provided the suspended tool is returned slowly to its resting position.
- Revolving screw-type suspension hook
- Housing made from impact and abrasion resistant plastic
- Housing cover made from orange coated sheet steel
- Cable drum made steel
- Cable made from high-strength steel, with a resilient rubber buffer and screw-type spring hook
- Ferrule to safely secure cable end
- Internal spring made from high-strength spring steel, with tension adjustment to the suspended weight
- Fitted as standard with safety detent and safety chain
|Model||Capacity[kg]||HOL [m]||Net Wgt|
|7222-01||3.0 – 5.0||2.0||3.2|
|7222-33||3.0 – 5.0||3.0||3.3|
|7222-02||4.0 – 6.0||2.0||3.3|
|7222-03||6.0 – 8.0||2.0||3.4|
|7222-36||6.0 – 8.0||4.5||3.6|
|7222-04||8.0 – 10||2.0||3.6|