Light Duty Retractors with Automatic Arresting Mechanism
These retractors are particularly suitable for use with small, hand-held tools of all kinds, eg. electrical and air tools, wire stitchers, nail drivers, hand-held scanners, labelling machines, test instruments, etc. They combine the optimum load capacities with a generous cable reach, making them ideal for these purposes.
Thanks to their robust construction, these retractors perform reliably and consistently. They are distinguished by exceptional durability, even under constant use.
The 7212 series of retractors are equipped with an automatic arresting mechanism which stops the retraction process prematurely, provided the suspended tool is returned slowly to its resting position.
- Housing made from impact and abrasion resistant plastic
- Housing cover made from orange coated sheet steel
- Cable drum made from abrasion resitant plastic
- Cable made from high-strength steel, with a resilient rubber buffer and spring hook for tool attachment
- Internal spring made from high-strength spring steel, riveted, and with tension adjustment to the suspended weight
- Additional pre-drilled hole for safety chain
|Model||Capacity[kg]||HOL [m]||Net Wgt|
|7212-01||0.6 – 1.0||2.0||0.7|
|7212-02||1.0 – 2.0||2.0||0.8|
|7212-03||2.0 – 3.0||2.0||0.8|