Extra Heavy Duty Balancers
With load capacities up to 300kg, in terms of load capacity, the 7261 series is unrivelled worldwide. They represents the top of the range of heavy-duty and extra heavy-duty balancers.
Thanks to their modular design, these models are capable of giving prolonged, reliable service even under extreme conditions. An integrated safety package provides protection against costly down-times.
The breakdown of load capacities was optimised on the basis of many years of experience, while the modular design permits the load range to be changed by the simple replacement of the fully enclosed spring assembly.
The load capacity can be easily adjusted by means of a convenient worm screw mechanism, and the resting height can be easily set by means of the adjustable cable clamp.
As an added safety feature, a pull-out limiter has been fitted, which prevents the cable coupling from becoming overloaded. The cable drum has also been mounted in ball bearings, ensuring effortless positioning and prolonged endurance.
- Suspension hook swivels freely and is complete with safety latch
- Housing and housing cover made from high strength die cast aluminium
- Cable drum made from high strength die cast aluminium
- Cable made from high-strength steel, with a resilient rubber buffer and swivelling hook with safety latch
- Cable length can be adjusted by means of adjustable cable clamp
- Cable pull-out limiter prevents overloading
- Ferrule to safely secure cable end
- Internal spring made from high-strength spring steel, which is fully covered and riveted
- Spring module can be easily replaced with new spring module of differing load range
- Spring tension adjustment to the suspended weight with a worm screw
- Fitted as standard with safety detent with integral cable drum lock and safety chain
|Model||Capacity[kg]||HOL [m]||Net Wgt|
|7261-01||150 – 175||1.5||46.0|
|7261-02||175 – 200||1.5||47.5|
|7261-03||200 – 225||1.5||49.0|
|7261-04||225 – 250||1.5||51.0|
|7261-05||250 – 275||1.5||53.0|
|7261-06||275 – 300||1.5||55.0|