Medium Duty Balancers
The 7230 series of balancers have undergone long-term improvement and development. Despite their lightweight construction, they are more than a match for their intended purpose under extreme conditions.
They can be used for performing simple balancing functions like holding a tool, or can be used for more demanding tasks such as harnessing multiple hoses on a robot.
The load capacity can be easily adjusted by means of a convenient worm screw mechanism, and the resting height can be easily set by means of the adjustable cable clamp.
- Suspension hook swivels freely and is complete with safety latch
- Housing made from impact and abrasion resistant orange plastic
- Cable drum made from highly abrasion resistant plastic
- Cable made from high-strength steel, with a resilient rubber buffer and spring hook
- Cable length can be adjusted by means of adjustable cable clamp
- Ferrule to safely secure cable end
- Internal spring made from high-strength spring steel, with tension adjustment to the suspended weight with a worm screw
- Fitted as standard with safety detent with integral cable drum lock and safety chain
|Model||Capacity[kg]||HOL [m]||Net Wgt|
|7230-04||9.0 – 14||2.0||3.4|
|7230-05||13 – 17||2.0||3.6|
|7230-06||16 – 21||2.0||3.8|